Tuesday 24 February 2009

Red Devil, an introduction

Only a couple of days ago, a fellow Forest fan (let's refer to those as FFF's henceforth) asked me if I would at all be interested in having a blog on the mighty u-reds.com. Since the site has a highly unflattering mug shot of yours truly, thus ruining any reputation I may or may not have had, I had nothing to lose so after a short think I agreed. So here it is, the Devil's own little corner. I shall be getting it all off my chest here. The good, the bad. And some of the ugly too, probably. You may sometimes agree with me, but I'm sure you'll just as often vehemently disagree and call me an ignorant this and that or an opiniated so and so.

I'm looking forward to sharing my thoughts with you through this great website. It's probably my favourite non-official Forest site. I still love how, every time you open it, you hear that great chant. And I love all the personal content, the match reviews, the little sheep in the table etc.

Good to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment