Saturday 29 August 2009

The season starts now!

A very quick one before I have to dash off to my sister in law's birthday bash. Not only will I not be in Nottingham for the derby today, I may not even be able to follow it at all. Fingers crossed that I can get a pc somewhere that I can have a peek at now and again.

Up and down season, so far. Well, more down than up, obviously, especially in the league. 2 points out of 4 games is not good, not by any standard. Not with the squad we have. Then again, we've progressed further in the League Cup than we have in ages, so there are some positives. And judging by the last game, we should be able to turn the corner. Coming from behind to beat Boro is not something many clubs will do this season. Of course we needed extra time, but it still means that in a regular game, we would get a point out of it. Which isn't bad, considering they are among the favourites to win the Championship.

So I suggest we forget about the league so far. The season starts now. And it looks like a perfect day to slaughter some sheep...

Thomas and I will both be wearing our home kits, so we're there, in a way.

COME ON YOU REDS!

Be good!

RD

No comments:

Post a Comment